Customer and Technical Support Administrator, EMEA
The Customer and Technical Support Administrator interfaces with and supports internal customers managing the process of order fulfillment and service operations. In the role, the individual serves as a coordinator for the different tasks in Customer Support and works with cross-functional groups across the company. The position will specifically support Twist’s current product lines consisting of synthetic genes, oligo pools, DNA libraries and NGS products.
- Creates and validates sales orders. Provides guidance to resolve errors or escalates to Manager for resolution of errors.
- Coordinates the different internal and external requests and makes sure they are received by the responsible parties
- Aides in sales quote generation for the field commercial team.
- Works with internal teams such as Accounting, to ensure a correct invoice generation
- Helps to maintain our databases as needed
- Collaborates with internal and commercial teams to drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolution of issues to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Works on internal projects from the team’s project log to improve efficiency and processes
- Each Twist employee is responsible for complying with applicable Quality Management System (QMS)/Information Security Management System (ISMS) standards in the execution of their daily activities and ensuring product or service meets regulatory requirements, customer requirements and the established QMS/ISMS policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate has:
- relevant professional experience that indicates success in a high throughput manufacturing environment.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in biology, chemistry or related field is desirable.
- experience in customer support is a plus, but direct customer interaction is not immediately required
- a strong attention to detail and a high level of self-organization to reliably work in a remote environment.
- the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English with a wide variety of people and have strong interpersonal skills.
- demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office, G-Suite and ideally Salesforce; experience with ERP software a plus.