Production Material Planner
The Production Material Planner will be responsible for developing daily schedules and plans for production to ensure customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely
manner. Familiarity with enterprise resource planning system, data analysis, and attention to detail are critical to ensuring that production has a clear set of orders
for the day, and expedite requests are monitored and tracked to completion. Candidate must have a high attention to detail and be able to communicate
effectively with multiple teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to explore careers outside of the laboratory and warehouse.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Generate manufacturing build plans for critical stock to maintain lab supply.
● Reviewing daily production schedules for manufacturing to execute
● Review lab stock for material availability to meet productions on planned
● Establishing and reviewing Kanban levels for effectiveness and efficiency.
● Communicate, track, expedite special order requests for timely completion.
● Develop and maintain systematic reports to monitor effectiveness of
production order output.
● Follow regulatory and ISO 13485 requirements.
● Assist in lab cycle counts and reconciliations.
● Analyze material usage and ensure material is consumed efficiently as FEFO
● Perform material availability checks, order reservations and close production
orders in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring to the Team
● 2+ years prior experience in a material planning, manufacturing, or inventory
● Prior hands-on experience in a planning, lab, warehouse, or shipping.
● Intermediate computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft / Google office
applications. specifically Microsoft Excel / Google sheets / ERP.
● Biotech or pharma industry experience preferred.
● Basic understanding of manufacturing capacity planning.
● Experience SAP required.
● Bachelor degree Required
● Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.