Sr eCommerce Platform Product Manager
As Sr eCommerce platform Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing Twist's eCommerce platform as a primary sales channel for the company. We are looking for an experienced product manager with a demonstrated history of working with eCommerce platforms. You will work closely with various stakeholders across the organization including Digital Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success & Customer Experience, Sales, and Customer Support to create a best-in-class product design and buying journey for our customers. You will act as a subject matter expert and product owner to the technical teams to translate the commercial vision into strategic software initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Digital Products, you will help enable our goals of customer retention, scalability, and revenue.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the eCommerce platform roadmap, collaborate closely with various stakeholders in the organization to ensure product and commercial needs are met, initiate development of growth-driven features, and provide a high-quality online product design & buying experience for our customers.
- Monitor KPIs for the platform, and report insightful analytics to drive growth, translate insights into features, and drive execution.
- Represent ecommerce in nee product launch projects, work on
- Transfer product requirements into PRDs and user stories, work closely with UX and UI designers to provide a best-in-class UX/UI.
- Be the product owner of eCommerce, groom & prioritize the backlog, work closely with SCRUM teams to ensure successful execution.
- Understand our customers' needs and workflows; you will gather, prioritize, and implement digital business requirements to drive alignment with our strategic goals.
- Undertake competitor benchmarking activities to ensure we provide innovative solutions to our customers.
- Ensure effective communication around new features, buying journeys, and digital products both internally and externally.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of experience as an eCommerce Product Manager and Product Owner. Experience working with Commercetools or similar headless eCommerce platforms is an advantage.
- Experience working with customized products, experience with CPQ tools and dynamic pricing.
- B.S. or M.S. in Life Sciences or Software Engineering; MBA is an advantage.
- Experience driving insights from various analytics platforms, including running A/B tests. Familiarity with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Tableau, and Mixpanel. Knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
- Strong passion for UX/UI. Experience working with UI/UX designers, knowledgeable in UX design best practices.
- Experience in writing product specifications (PRDs) and user stories.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent numerical and negotiation expertise.
- Experience working with agile methodologies & software development lifecycles; SCRUM certification is an advantage.
- Ability to work seamlessly with geographically dispersed teams and a diverse group of stakeholders at all seniority levels.
- Capacity to travel occasionally based on business needs.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.