Sr Regional Marketing and Events Specialist - AMER
We are looking for an America’s Sr. Regional Marketing and Events Specialist to be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all regional marketing activities across a variety of channels to achieve pipeline goals. The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness and drive demand for Twist products and solutions within the AMER Region. In pursuit of this goal, this person will be responsible for leading and managing demand generation and customer engagement efforts, including events and digital marketing, across multiple marketing channels and acting as a key liaison to sales, as well as partnering closely with Global Marketing counterparts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of technical expertise in molecular biology and life science tools, along with professional and/or educational experience in Synthetic Biology, NGS and Biopharma development. Candidates should also have experience in a tactical or events marketing role and demonstrate experience working cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Sr. Regional Marketing and Events Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audiences, including pain points, spending profiles, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions, in the region, as well as nuanced sub-regional differentiators.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs.
- Coordinate and manage all regional events, including seminars, trade shows, networking events, and user group meetings, including planning, prepping, and follow-through in relation to trade show activities
- Oversee ordering, inventory, and distribution of marketing supplies, gifts, and branded inventory
- Track invoices and reconcile regional event budgets
- Develop and lead regional digital marketing campaigns, including ABM activities.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the marketing-to-sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with local sales teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align regional priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for marketing programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins/QBR’s with field sales to ensure account goals remain on track and support forecasting with marketing data
- Provide proactive communication and presentations to sales and marketing executives and stakeholders
What You’ll Bring to the Team=
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Life Sciences required
- 2+ years’ experience in market development role
- 5+ years previous experience in marketing management or program management administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time eﬀectively
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.