Senior Site Experience Manager
As a Senior Site Experience Manager you would be responsible for the implementation and management of Ecommerce site programs to support the expansion and growth of the company’s products and services online. We are looking for a site experience manager with expertise in executing UX, conversion rate optimization, site analytics and content management. This role will act as a subject matter expert in providing recommendations on what digital and site experience optimization activities will need to be done in order to improve the overall customer experience that leads to conversion and growing our sales funnel.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You’ll be leading the efforts around the development and management of a best-in-class bioscience Ecommerce site in all aspects: UX research, conversion rate optimization, CMS operations, user tracking, analytics, etc.
- You’ll be able to partner across all the different cross-functional teams leading all website projects to bring the customer and UX perspective into all conversations
- You’ll be continually tracking and assessing the customer experience on the website - understanding where and why users drop off and then work with different cross-functional stakeholders to improve the overall site experience
- You’ll be driving our conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy by implementing an iterative testing process and prioritizing a pipeline of test that allow us to continuously conduct A/B and multivariate tests
- You’ll be working closely with front-end development, marketing, product management, and creative teams to gather stakeholder requirements to ensure the site has all the necessary features and functionality to support their goals and objectives
- You’ll be focusing on increasing user engagement on the site through improving site-wide navigation with the goal of improving the overall self-checkout conversion percentage
- You’ll be driving the qualitative research relate to the site, from usability testing to assess key areas of the site, in order to ensure voice of customer is brought into site experience decisions
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 7+ years of experience managing digital and website experiences with a strong design and quantitative background.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional team members and business partners to develop, execute, and measure different site improvement projects aligned to different business goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically in helping marketing and sales stakeholders understand how the execution of coordinated site activities will help to improve funnel conversion and drive revenue growth
- Experience implementing, using and maintaining website tracking and analytics (GA4, Tag Manager, Segment, Fullstory, Mixpanel) to define user journeys and optimize high-value conversion paths
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills to track site performance metrics (i.e. using pivot tables in Excel) and make actionable recommendations
- Demonstrable experience in working with web design and analytics tools to ensure specific site deliverables are executed
- Track record of successfully developing and delivering site improvement projects that resulted in improving user engagement, conversion and ultimately growing revenue
- Experience managing people, large budgets, hitting goals related to spend and other site specific KPIs determined by the business
- Ability to identify opportunities where strategic messaging, calls-to-action, and other optimization tactics can be applied at relevant points in the user journey to increase site engagement and conversion
- Ability to leverage analytics tools to identify areas of optimization and to measure the performance of specific features on the website
- Organized with a great attention to detail, the ability to focus on quality, highly self-motivated and a good team player.
- Ability to work with different site stakeholders to conceptualize, build, and launch site improvement projects to increase engagement, conversion and revenue
- Ability to lead front-end development, marketing, product UX, and creative teams in gather feedback, writing requirements and building project plans aligned to specific commercial goals
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.