Staff Salesforce Architect
We are seeking a Salesforce Architect during a pivotal stage in our company’s technology transformation. In this role, you will be responsible for our enterprise technology goals, and provide end to end solutions using Salesforce and Salesforce products. You will guide the business and the team to implement robust and scalable solution models by implementing cost effective and efficient tools and techniques. You will report to the Salesforce manager and be a key member of the business applications team and own the integrity and strength of the solutions recommended.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the creation and execution of strategic plans to build and develop our Salesforce ecosystem along with other business applications.
- Understand the enterprise technology goals and create a technology roadmap. Develop long- and short-range strategic goals for maximizing our use of Salesforce org across throughout the enterprise. Drive innovation by implementing and leading the business applications’ strategy.
- Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments. Where appropriate, this could include deploying changes
- Lead technology team while building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive. Work cross-functionally to identify challenges, propose solutions and evaluate technologies to drive excellence and efficiency
- Conduct research into Twist’ use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with tech leads and stakeholders to create prototypes and POC as a means of eliciting and defining requirements, review solutions and recommending improvements,
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with stakeholders and other application owners.
- Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications, oversee the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce, Collaborative project and workstream planning
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
- Act as a trusted advisor, and be an effective mentor to the internal Salesforce team and other business applications. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get our visions built into successful business applications’ program.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 6-7 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects at an enterprise level
- Overall experience of 10+ years that include Architecture & Software Development
- At least 6 years of professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration
- Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations as a Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
- A Salesforce certification in application building or development
- Hands on expertise in developing applications on the Force.com Platform
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with enterprise ERPs and/or other applications. (eCommerce, SAP, MES etc.,)
- Must have proven experience building out technology stack and working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends, proactively make suggestions.
- Mission focus - self-starter, flexible, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Must be a strong lead with a consistent track record of managing cross-functional teams in the high-stress environment.
- Administrator ● Sales Cloud Consultant ● Service Cloud Consultant ● Platform App Builder ● Salesforce Designer certifications, ● Salesforce Architecture certifications
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
Something looks off?