Sr Product Manager, Antibody Discovery
The Sr Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects product marketing for Twist Bioscience product portfolio serving the Antibody Discovery and Development community. This includes assessing and prioritizing customer and market requirements, working in collaboration with strategic collaborators, product development, production, and commercial team to deliver disruptive products.
What You’ll Be Doing
- In collaboration with the commercial team, the Antibody Discovery product manager will own and be responsible for growing the Antibody Discovery and Development product and services portfolio
- Work closely with customers and strategic partners to gather input to develop disruptive new products and services
- Develop detailed strategy and roadmaps to meet company financial and strategic objectives
- Build business plans and strategy for the Antibody Discovery application area that include opportunity assessment, positioning strategy, financial analysis, and required tactical plans to support successful product adoption
- Deliver product requirements on an ongoing basis with associated prioritization, metrics, and supporting analysis
- Work very closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation of customer and product requirements and drive product development to commercial launch
- Provide input to partnership opportunity assessments
- Perform competitive and market analysis
- Train the sales teams and support selling activities as appropriate, including development of sales tools and collateral
- Create content collateral and product messaging to convey value proposition to target markets
- Manage collaborations with key partners and customers to rapidly develop innovative Antibody Discovery solutions and support broader product adoption
- Follow all regulatory and requirements
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Track record of success defining and launching products and services in the Antibody Discovery marketplace with a deep knowledge of in vivo and in vitro based development strategies highly preferred
- Experience and strong interest in health, biopharma/biotech industry, specifically biopharma drug discovery
- Understanding of antibody optimization technologies, workflows including current and future applications and downstream characterization
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams, and to work effectively with customers, development, and sales teams
- Demonstrated track record of managing high profile collaborations that deliver successful products
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in the life sciences or related field, with >5 years in product management/marketing positions
- Degree in molecular biology, Immunology or associated scientific field Ph.D., MBA or other advanced degree desirable, but not required.
- Outstanding leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Hands on, high energy, positive attitude with a can-do attitude that gets it done
- A Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our services to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with our leadership team, scientists, and sales team.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
The base cash compensation for this California-based role is targeted at $132,000 - $164,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate skill, experience, expertise, and location and may vary from the amount listed above. Compensation may be different in other locations."
Something looks off?