Senior Director- Project Management, Biopharma Solutions
Administration, Sales & Business Development
South San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Partner with commercial operations, sales, product management, and Biopharma Solutions operations to develop, implement, and execute successful project management of antibody discovery services to meet revenue targets, meet profit margin targets, increase customer satisfaction, support cross-functional process improvement projects, and support marketing objectives in line with facility capacity and technical capabilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage global Biopharma Solutions Project Management Office, including direct management of Twist Boston (in vivo) and Twist San Francisco (in vitro) antibody discovery project management
- Design and implement seamless process for project management of fully integrated antibody discovery workflows across multiple departments
- Coordinate with external partners, Twist antibody scientists, and Twist business development team to ensure successful completion of antibody discovery campaigns in line with partner expectation
- Provide technical consultation to partners as needed to enable optimal outcomes for antibody discovery campaigns
- Track and improve partner experience in working with Twist Biopharma
- Develop and implement strategic plans to improve performance in project management execution
- Assess whether current project management strategies are sufficient for meeting company revenue targets, optimize if needed
- Structure, develop, and implement scalable process and procedures to implement an insights-driven commercial approach and top-tier Customer engagement
- Support cross-functional process improvements projects (pricing strategy, discount governance, contracting) and implementation of new process
- Participate in hiring, training, and ongoing coaching of additional project management staff to ensure execution of sales and operational performance
- Partners with HR in all employee relation activities including Process Improvement plans, coaching, steps of discipline and termination.
- Determining staffing needs based on workload requirements and recruiting and hiring staff accordingly
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Proficiency with all aspects of antibody discovery and engineering processes, including extensive knowledge of multiple discovery methodologies
- Extensive experience managing cross-functional programs
- Strong track record of interacting with teams across functions and overseeing multi-disciplinary projects preferred
- Experience leading multi-site and/or remote teams strongly preferred
- Minimum educational background includes a BS/MS in a scientific and/or business discipline
- At least 10+ years of biotechnology industry experience
- Effective listener and able to communicate verbally and in writing with the Biopharma Solutions teams across functions
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, quickly evolving environment where work is performed both individually and as part of a larger team
The base cash compensation for this California-based role is below. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for bonus, equity, and a generous benefits package. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate skill, experience, expertise, and location and may vary from the amount listed above. Compensation may be different in other locations.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Range
See more open positions at Twist Bioscience
Something looks off?