Associate Project Manager eCOA
Associate Project Manager eCOA
Working at Signant Health puts you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We’re radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers.
Where do you fit in?
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and completion of projects considering budget, timelines, resources, and task management. The Associate Project Manager will communicate transparently and timely with the assigned Signant Health clients and internal stakeholders. They will identify project risks and ensure timely resolution while reporting on project status to the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
This role requires problem-solving skills, the ability to motivate within a result-oriented team and can build trust-based relationships with stakeholders.
As part of our team, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Works across all phases of each assigned project, including project plan and client deliverables.
- Can be assigned multiple projects concurrently, maintaining project schedules and quality deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Coordinate with other Global Project Management personnel and Global Technical Delivery resources to ensure the timely and quality preparation of project deliverables based on assigned scope-of-services.
- Oversee development and approval of study materials.
- Ensure all project deliverables are of high quality and exceed the client’s expectations in compliance with Quality Management governance procedures.
- Coordinates study status and risks with project sponsors.
- Reviews assigned resources and tasks to ensure all necessary logistics, materials, and technologies as defined by scope-of-services.
- Coordinate with project sponsors to ensure all project expectations are met.
- Produce internal and external project status reports (e.g., weekly, interim, final, etc.).
- Facilitate new Change Order creation and socialization for assigned projects in cooperation with Business Development Operations.
- Facilitate positive relationships within assigned client accounts, including routine written, telephone, and face-to-face communication.
- As a staff member, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement, focusing on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business, and meeting client needs.
- Responsible for compliance with Company Procedures in support of client deliverables
- Recognize, exemplify, and adhere to the company values, which center around our commitment to People, Clients, and performance.
Decision-Making and Influence:
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects through influence.
- Capable of risks and making decisions that align with Signant values and strategy.
- Facilitate customer escalations effectively, with follow-up and closure.
You’ll need to bring:
- Three to five years of professional experience
- Experience with work plans, project budgets, invoicing, resource allocation, and deliverable management
- College degree (B.S., B.A.)/University Degree for EU candidates or equivalent years of experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem-solving, and structured communication skills.
- Strong client and vendor relationship skills
- Demonstrated experience in career development and team management.
- Ability to travel for business (overnight trips each month are expected)
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to-day business)
- Ability to manage own time proactively and identify prioritized tasks.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and work ethic
- Focus on attention to detail.
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- One to two years of project management experience
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical Education, and CRO
- Experience in clinical trials/pharmaceutical industry/life sciences
- Ability to travel for business trips (overnight business trips could be expected quarterly)
- Experience/understanding of the clinical research environment and GCP principles is preferred.
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
Does this sound like you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below.
We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations - GPM
- Job Function TMP-External Project/Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular