ESG Manager (Environmental, Social & Governance)
ESG Manager (Environmental, Social & Governance)
US - Remote
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof. Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for an ESG Manager to be a part of the Legal, Risk & Compliance Team. As the ESG Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of our ESG strategy, partnering with business colleagues and third party consultants to design and maintain ESG reporting and validation process. An ideal candidate will have a proven track-record establishing and maintaining ESG reporting and communication strategies, serving as the point of contact for ESG-related inquiries from customers and vendors. To be successful in this role, you will need strong project management, analytical and system skills, a partnership orientation for working with internal stakeholders and the ability to effectively manage communication with external stakeholders.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the organization to successfully execute its ESG Strategy, ensuring alignment with the business's wider strategies and goals.
- Including owning and managing the implementation of targeted ESG initiatives set out in the annual plan.
- Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the plan.
- Supporting the development of the decarbonization plans, including reduction target setting.
- Developing and execute corporate ESG/sustainability initiatives and strategies.
- Reviewing and analyzing corporate activities and providing recommendations related to enhancing the ESG/sustainability Strategy, methods, framework, and related tools.
- Creating policies and guidelines related to sustainability programs effecting ESG in the organization.
- Acting as a technical expert on sustainability frameworks, standards, reporting and disclosures.
- Capturing and reporting on Scope 1, 2 and 3 within the organization
- Preparing reports for consumption by the business on performance against ESG targets/KPIs
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience having gathered, structured, monitored, and validated data to ensure data integrity and detailed documentation.
- Excellent multi-tasker who is always “on it” with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations.
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications.
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
- High school diploma, College degree, GED, or equivalent
- Entry experience in a coordinator/ administrative role
- High level of organizational skills and confidential record-keeping
- Ability to pull reports or extract data when needed
- Ability to work effectively under critical deadlines
- Robust communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to easily learn various software applications
- Bachelor's degree graduate preferably in Environmental Science, Engineering or any equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in corporate ESG oversight
- Knowledge and experience in global environmental standards and frameworks Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Ecovadis, CDP and others
- Experience designing or redesigning an ESG program
- The ability to travel when needed for meetings and site visits
- Strong process improvement experience and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Effective communication/presentation skills
- Strong collaborator, networking, and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative aspects) and ability to communicate effectively
What can we offer you?
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits. As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan, which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
- Job Family Legal; Risk & Compliance
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular