Client Delivery Director - Operations
Client Delivery Director - Operations
Eastern Europe - REMOTE
Direct Reports: up to 15
Indirect Reports: up to 100
About Signant Health
At Signant Health, we are dedicated to advancing the science of clinical trials through innovative solutions and expert services. Working at Signant Health puts you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We’re radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers. We are seeking a resourceful Client Delivery Director (CDD) with a background in digital Clinical Trials to enhance our Global Project Management team. Join our journey!
Where do you fit in?
As an Client Delivery Director, you will be an impactful leader within our Operations Account Management Team, focusing on delivering high-quality operational service. This role entails managing the delivery of customer projects to ensure client satisfaction and growth, while adhering to budget constraints. Embracing our core values of 'Count on Me' and 'Drive Performance', you will be instrumental in fostering a culture of reliability and excellence within the team.
CDD's are responsible for an assigned portfolio, a pre-defined group of clients and studies. The deep Project Management experience of this leader will allow them to partner closely with Signant Health’s critical clients and internal teams, such as the Commercial and Global Technical Delivery organization, guaranteeing client expectations are met. As an expert in Project Management and Account Management this role will drive the adoption of best practices throughout the organization. It is expected of this inspirational, senior leader to be able to lead change by influencing of others, and operate autonomously. As a leader, the Client Delivery Director will contribute to the Global Project Management strategy; focus on growth, scalability, efficiency, and overall quality. The role is responsible for teams based globally.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Client Expertise: Serve as the go-to expert on client requirements, ensuring a deep understanding of client contracts, deliverables, and KPIs. Building strong relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Operational Excellence: Guarantee timely achievement of milestones and effective problem resolution. Implement efficient product models to maintain standards of punctuality, budget adherence, and high customer satisfaction.
- Strategic Partnerships: Work collaboratively with the Commercial Team to shape strategic plans for accounts across your portfolio.
- Leadership: Build, lead and motivate geo-graphically operation teams. Allowing teams to scale in response to changing needs based on a comprehensive set of metrics. Promote and drive a culture of accountability for a team through effective people management including hiring, retention, coaching and development of team members.
- Continuous Improvement: Responsible for the proactive identification of areas for improvement benefitting the clients’ expectations, the company’s goals, and addressing emerging trends within the industry. As part of the internal governance framework, implement and monitor effective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics for the Global Project Management team that meet the clients’ expectations, support the departmental goals and drive the right behavior.
What you'll bring:
- Excellence in ability to lead and coach senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams, including those in other functions within the Signant organization.
- Exceptional operational and business leadership skills, including change leadership and stakeholder influence abilities, and can drive innovation in capital project management approaches/strategies.
- Possesses an innovative mindset, gained through progressive experience across the industry, that challenges status quo and drives sustainable change across the organization.
- Deep knowledge of project management principles and how to build long lasting trust relationships with clients.
- Expertise within eCOA, CRO's or CNS.
- An understanding of the biotech market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Business, IT or other relevant experience.
What we will offer you:
Join Signant Health and be part of a culture that values commitment to people, clients, and performance. In a role that blends strategy, client engagement, and operational excellence, you will play a key part in shaping the future of clinical trials.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits. As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long Term Incentive Plan which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive health insurance
- A competitive retirement and pension plan
- Generous paid time off
- Health, wellness and fitness subscription
Apply today to build a successful career at Signant Health’s as a Client Delivery Director!
- Job Family Operations - GPM
- Job Function CDM-Client Service Delivery Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree