Senior Technical Support Specialist - Operations
Senior Technical Support Specialist - Operations
Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Working at Signant Health puts you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We’re radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a new Senior Technical Support Specialist for one of our Technical Support teams working on Help Desk for our clients.. The team is assisting sites, patients and clients with technical support and customer service related issues via phone, live chat, email and Tier 1 escalations.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the day to day processes and policies in support of Signant Health and Healthcare’s quality policy and it’s core values, following work instructions and related forms according to quality procedures;
- Continuously strive to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Helpdesk, from improvements to each function, as well as calibration and communication between streams;
- Active implication in the ITIL CSIP (Continuous Service Improvement) for all Tiers of Support.
- Follow ITIL Problem Management principles in order to identify trends/patterns which can represent the existence of underlying issues/problems
- Support the Service Desk team by following ITIL Change Management recommendations when on boarding new Studies and products. This helps assure Ops Readiness
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, from technical contributors to senior management
- Helps ensure continuity of the Team Management when the ITIL Lead is out of the office or the activity volume is above the norm.
- Active involvement in the Quality Management to ensure Tier1 and Tier2 activities are following the approved processes and guidelines.
- Assist sites, patients and clients with technical support and customer service related issues via phone, live chat, email and Tier 1 escalations. Proactively investigate issues and process requests, ensuring tickets are responded to and resolved in accordance to QMS and SLAs;
- Accurately document customer interactions and knowledge solutions in Helpdesk ticket system;
- Conducts training to Tier2 agents on new technologies, best practices for supporting a site or patient call, protocol specific material, use of electronic resources and software, among other topics;
- Reviews and provides input for knowledge base articles;
- With support from Helpdesk Manager, updates and maintains training aids such as training documents and demonstration devices;
- Ensures all training records are kept up to date and in accordance with QMS;
- Follow up on negative survey results to ensure client satisfaction;
You’ll need to bring:
- Focus for both internal and external customers;
- Team-oriented with a “can do” attitude;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Solid technical, time management, communication, decision making, human relations, and organizational skills;
- Strong ITIL awareness and experience including Incident, Problem and Change Management (3+ years of experience);
- Flexibility to adjust to shift schedule;
- At least 3 years (or equivalent experience) in Application Support Service;
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- ITIL V4 Certified;
- Microsoft MCSA Certified;
- Cisco CCNA Certified;
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active and want to continuously learn new things.
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
- You like to share knowledge as a way to advance organisational learning.
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function AMT-Technical Customer Support
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular