FP&A Analyst - Finance
FP&A Analyst - Finance
This could be the Opportunity of Your Life!
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Want to join the Best Team of your life?
We're on the hunt for a new Financial Planning & Analyst for one of our Finance teams in Romania. The position gives you a great view of the global financial function.
The team is responsible for supporting the global Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function including monthly management reporting, the annual budgeting process and providing accurate and timely analysis to support key business decisions.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Have responsibility for the preparation and distribution of management reports & operations analysis for internal use;
- Assist with the budget, strategic planning and re-forecasting processes, working alongside the wider stakeholders to deliver the company goals;
- Review data on historical and future trends in performance; develop reports and provide advice & counsel to management for development of appropriate actions;
- Work with business unit owners to define and measure monthly KPI reporting (business operations metrics) to support leadership review of monthly results;
- Provide financial support to certain corporate functions (e.g. Product Management, R&D, IT, HR, etc.);
- Create and critique forecasts and trends of expenses and identify issues and opportunities;
- Make ad hoc analysis as required (may include assessment of spend, analysis of new departmental projects);
- Communicate regularly with corporate functional leaders;
- Assist with business case scenarios for strategic investments.
You’ll need to bring:
- Master’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience;
- 2 years' experience working with business or unit management teams as a value-add financial resource and trusted advisor;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial and business information in an easy-to-understand format;
- Previous systems experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and / or data analytics software (e.g. OneStream);
- Previous experience working in a private equity backed organization;
- MBA and/or CPA, ACA, ACCA designation
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active and want to continuously learn new things.
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
- You like to share knowledge as a way to advance organisational learning.
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function AFT-Financial Analysis
- Pay Type Salary