Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Revenue)
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
(Eastern Standard Time Zone)
Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence-generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
The Financial Analyst Manager role is responsible for supporting the global Revenue Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function, including monthly management reporting, the annual budgeting process and providing accurate and timely analysis to support key business decisions. The FP&A Manager will be an effective business partner with corporate leadership. The role will also support ongoing integration activities, strategic planning and corporate development when required. This position will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of management reports & operations analysis for internal use
- Responsible for the budget, strategic planning and re-forecasting processes, working alongside the wider stakeholders to deliver the company goals
- Review data on historical and future trends in performance; develop reports and provide advice & counsel to management for development of appropriate actions
- Work with business unit owners to define and measure monthly KPI reporting (business operations metrics) to support leadership review of monthly results
- Provide financial support to certain corporate functions
- Create and critique forecasts and trends of revenue and identify issues and opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis as required (may include assessment of spend, analysis of new departmental projects)
- Regular communication with corporate functional leaders
- Assist with business case scenarios for strategic investments
You’ll need to bring:
- Master’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience
- 7-10 years' experience working with business or unit management teams as a value-add financial resource and trusted advisor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial and business information in an easy-to-understand format
We will be thrilled if you also have:
- Previous systems experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and / or data analytics software (e.g. OneStream)
- Previous experience working in a private equity backed organization
- MBA and/or CPA, ACA, ACCA designation
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You're motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active, and want to learn new things continuously.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary, we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan, which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below. We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular