Product Manager - Product Management
US (remote EST)
Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence-generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in the life sciences space to provide product leadership across our platform of product lines. The Product Manager is responsible for working with business leaders in shaping the product roadmap and direction for a practice area.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage, maintain, and develop client-facing product roadmap and message.
- Understand the competitive landscape leveraging internal and external resources to position Signant favorably and shape the product roadmap
- Work with external clients to communicate Signant product direction.
- Work with Business Development to understand the customer user and buyer profiles.
- Develop marketing content for product offerings.
- Participate and/or Establish and Lead User Groups and Advisory Panels.
- Assist with development of Product Management Best Practices across Signant.
- Coordinate with Product Analysts in establishing priorities and alignment between client-facing product roadmap and detailed internal feature/function roadmap.
- Assist Business Development with the go-to-market sales and implementation strategy for product releases.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, work with stakeholders to reconcile conflicting information, identify/evaluate potential risks, and translate abstract or high-level information into useful/actionable written documentation.
- Drafts all required SDLC and validation documents.
- Participate in internal initiatives and projects that enhance product capability.
- Identifies, coordinates, and implements process improvement initiatives.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance to ensure regulatory compliance and support audit requests.
- Keen listening skills and ability to empathize with speaker’s point through verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Detail-oriented and able to successfully plan, prioritize, execute, and track tasks and responsibilities in order to meet established individual and group deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical and decision-making skills in order to efficiently evaluate, plan and accomplish personal work goals.
You’ll need to bring:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex project plans, design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
- Must have experience in the life sciences industry
- Must have experience working on a platform of products
- Must have experience eCOA
- Detailed working knowledge of a System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous demonstrated success in gathering information from a wide variety of sources and subsequently crafting it into effective and audience-appropriate technical and non-technical documentation.
- Proven track record of success analyzing, defining and overseeing requirements for advanced and complex applications, products and/or integrations of advanced complexity.
- Familiarity with web based application development and technologies (.NET, XML, etc.) and relational databases (SQL Server) required.
- Experience working in a regulated technical environment and/or previous experience with clinical software highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple ongoing projects of varying scope and high levels of complexity with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and be able to establish/maintain positive work relationships and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively mentor, coach and train others to ensure the successful transfer of complex technical, process and organizational knowledge.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented work culture, providing back-up support to team members & establishing/maintaining effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas necessary.
- Demonstrated experience leading process improvement initiatives.
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours as needs dictate, including ability and willingness to be available to provide project support after hours and on weekends if necessary.
We will be thrilled if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- MBA highly desirable
- Experience with EDC would be highly desired
- 4 or more years’ experience functioning as a Product Manager or similar role
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You're motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active, and want to learn new things continuously.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary, we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan, which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below. We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Product Management
- Job Function AMK-Product Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular