Localisation Specialist - Operations
Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof. Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We innovate the leading-edge of clinical research data. We do it faster, better and with an eye on the future of our industry.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a The Localisation Specialist who is in charge of executing especially medium and high complexity localisation and translations related tasks, within the Localisation department as assigned, including performing localisation related tasks on multi products/multi platforms solutions (e.g. Trial Max, Patient Engagement, Rater Station).Must be able to handle multi and complex tasks, on a volume of projects and have open communication with Signant Health stakeholders across the board, while focusing on delivering high quality work.Is accountable for successful delivery of localisation activities, to meet key project milestones, whilst adhering to Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Signant Health processes and regulatory compliance.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your Key Accountabilities:
• By adhering to respect the end to end defined processes, completes tasks which aid the
localisation of eCOA, paper, videos or other Signant localized deliverables.
• Works with our in-house platforms to create draft and final deliverables as per defined
• Performs QC steps and controls as defined within SOPs and Work Instructions
• Performs implementation and testing of Translations within Signant’s software and devices
• Assist the Senior Localisation Specialist in managing the localization deliverables for all
languages using the Localization planning
• Work across the board with different stakeholders in the organization
• Handle daily project correspondence with internal clients and 3rd party vendors
• As required, helps to support the project teams.
• Responsible for closing of books of associate entities on a monthly basis.
You’ll need to bring:-
• At least 2 years work experience
• Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members;
• Must be detail orientated;
• Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude;
• Must be able to use own initiative and work independently as needed
• Must have solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• English level medium
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
• At least 2-year office experience within an operations environment would be an advantage
What you’ll need to succeed with us?
• Must have excellent analytical skills with proven ability to comprehend business requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
• Must have excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively document
procedures, processes and results.
• Practical experience with modern test, defect and requirement management tools.
• Must be a team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
Decision Making and Influence:
• Contributes to an environment with good morale and has strong work ethic
• Ensures adherence and compliance to the company’s Quality Management System
• Contribute to the strategy and support the implementation for process development and
• Flexibility to assume other duties as requested
• The role works under minimum supervision with others, such as localisation specialists, senior
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly
competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits. As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
• Medical Insurance, Group Accidental Coverage/Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance
• Company Paid Subscription to Calm – The #1 app for mental fitness.
• Employee Referral Program – Bring the Best to Signant Health and earn a reward
• Wellness Program – Participate in challenges and earn points for rewards.
• Proof! – Signant’s Employee Recognition Program where you can accumulate points to
redeem for exciting merchandise, gift cards, tickets, and more
• BurnAlong – Digital fitness and wellness platform
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for his role. We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary