Director Resource Utilization & Labor Analytics - Finance
Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence-generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for a Director Resource Utilization & Labor Analytics to join our Finance Team. The role is responsible for creating and leading a new function to manage resource utilization and labor analytics processes across the global organization, including reporting, metrics, analysis, decision support, process/systems re-engineering, resource allocation & optimization, staffing strategies, planning and forecasting. The Director will be an effective business partner to a range of key stakeholders across the global organization, including the CEO, CFO, CHRO, VP FP&A and Senior Management. Additionally, this role will collaborate with key functions to build out this new capability, including Finance, Human Resources, and others.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and own global reporting and analysis, planning, governance, and decision frameworks related to resource utilization and labor planning/optimization
- Ensure that the company resource and labor models are accurate and up to date, modelling business scenarios and driving effective business decisions
- Work alongside Finance, HR, and business leaders to build partnerships with key stakeholders to proactively identify and drive actions that maximize growth and profitability
- Develop and improve processes to ensure efficient and insightful resource utilization and labor analytics reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Own monthly KPI reporting to establish transparency and accountability
- Partner with Finance colleagues and HR partners to ensure accurate, complete, and timely forecasting and planning of the Company’s global labor spend
- Manage and develop a small team to provide effective decision support to the global organization
- Regular communication and collaboration with finance, HR, business leaders and executive management, including the CEO and CFO
- Help coordinate and drive Finance team activities
- Hiring decisions with respect to the Resource Utilization and Labor Analytics team
- Work product will be a combination of self-generated and work performed by other team members.
- Expectation is that this role will review work from others and will seek appropriate review for self-generated work for accuracy and completeness.
You’ll need to bring:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, comfortable communicating and collaborating with senior executive management, with a strong ability to influence
- Ability to work in a global environment and support teams geographically dispersed across US, UK, and Europe
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to influence decision making process through clear and robust presentation of insightful information and recommendations
- Project management and process re-engineering experience
- Comfortable challenging assumptions, offering different points-of-view and engaging in productive debate
- Adept working with different systems (Finance, HR, Operations) to mine data and draw insightful conclusions and develop clear recommendations
We will be thrilled if you also have:
- Previous systems experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workfront and / or data analytics software
- Previous experience working in a high-growth private equity backed organization
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You're motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active, and want to learn new things continuously.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary, we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan, which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below. We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function AFU-Audit and Financial/Business Controls Generalist/Multidiscipline
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular