Senior Director Business Development - CRO Accounts
US - Remote/ Field
Working at Signant Health puts you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We’re radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers.
Where do you fit in?
At Signant Health our CRO Account team is growing. You will have opportunity to join a rapidly growing business focused on developing state of the art technology in hybrid and decentralized clinical trials. The Senior Director, Business Development will focus on CRO account growth and management. This role will require someone to manage the accounts with great potential for growth in our organization and across the entire portfolio. This role is responsible for coordinating sales of the entire portfolio of products and services while directly selling Signant Health’s solutions and collaborating with specialist Solution Lead colleagues in sales activities. This role focuses on growing the business across the entire portfolio, EDC, SmartSignal eCOA, RTSM, eConsent and Telemedicine. and contributing to the company's sales growth objectives. This senior level sales professiona will be managing complex sales activity for our CRO customers.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Prospecting for new opportunities with existing and prospective customers. Establish and maintain an excellent rapport with future and current clientele.
- Build compelling solutions, technology offerings and operational strategies that address client needs.
- Prepare and organize sponsor presentations. Plan and attend major industrial events and tradeshows.
- Develop account/territory strategies designed to acquire new customers and expand in existing emerging accounts.
- Collect critical information for proposal preparation. Understand the proposal process and provide positive input.
- Negotiate and close/book sales opportunities.
- Monitor and track competitor activities.
- Act as internal SME for Signal Health Solutions.
- Build and execute training curriculum.
- Support Product Marketing in building messaging and value statements.
- Act as resource for customer meetings and strategy regarding Signant Health Solutions technology.
- Represents Signant Health at industry-related conferences and trade shows.
You’ll need to bring:
- Success in a business to business sales role, in a life sciences related sector, with experience of selling complex technical project solutions.
- Proven success in the leadership of proposals and bid defence processes and meetings.
- Ability to produce a territory/ account plan and execute the plan to achieve the annual sales target.
- Knowledge of eClinical solution.
- Understanding and exposure to the biotech industry
- Ability to build and manage own sales funnel and pipeline to accurately forecast sales achievement.
- Strong planning and organisation skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Familiarity with the biotech, pharmaceutical and CRO industries
- Experience of working in a matrix reporting structure in a global company.
- Experience of working collaboratively with international colleagues in a global company.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce.com (or other CRM system).
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits. As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long Term Incentive Plan which is unique to the industry
- Competitive commission structure based on customised targets
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement and pension plan
- Generous paid time off
- Modern and collaborative global office spaces
Then we’d love to hear from you
To apply, please submit your CV.
- Job Family Commercial
- Job Function AMJ-Commercial Business Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes