Project Manager RTSM
(This is a remote role located in Mexico)
Want to do the Best Work of Your Life?
is a global evidence-generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations, and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
The Project Manager (RTSM) is responsible for the planning, execution, and completion of projects considering budget, timelines, resources, and task management. The Project Manager will communicate transparently and timely with the assigned Signant Health clients and internal stakeholders. He/she will manage project risks and ensure timely resolution while reporting on project status with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
The Project Manager contributes to implementing company-wide process improvements to ensure effective and efficient project delivery.
This role requires an effective leader who excels in problem-solving, can motivate a result-oriented team, and can build trust-based relationships with Signant Health’s clients.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and lead the initial project delivery tasks, including, but not limited to, the software development lifecycle (SDLC) of Simple to Medium complexity studies.
- Ensure project systems are built and released per client expectations, including leading the project system change control process.
- Support the implementation of complex, multi-product projects as needed.
- Manage projects in accordance with established timelines, budgets, quality standards, and/or contractual requirements.
- Review, approve, and maintain the project, corporate systems, and documentation.
- Handle client escalations independently and work with internal and client teams to resolve them. Escalate as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Responsible for quality of communication with client - cadence, content, and audience. Serves as the primary contact for customers on assigned projects.
- Accountable for the financial health of the assigned projects. This can include vendor services, licensing, payments, invoicing, devices, resource assignments, and vendor management activities.
- Collaborate with other functional areas for project delivery to ensure timelines and client expectations are within budget.
- Responsible for identification and documentation of Incident Reports with the Quality Management group. (Inclusive of Client Notification and Closure)
- Responsible for reporting project status updates.
- As a Project Manager, the employee is expected to recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement, focusing on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business, and meeting client needs.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business, and meeting client needs.
- Responsible for compliance with Company Procedures in support of client deliverables.
- Recognize, exemplify, and adhere to the company values that center around our commitment to people, clients, and performance.
Decision-Making and Influence:
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
- Capable of weighing risks and making decisions that align with Signant values and strategy.
- Manage customer escalations effectively, with follow-up and closure.
You’ll need to bring:
- Experience in RTSM, IRT and/or clinical trials
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical Education, and/or CRO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or relevant experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and the specification and configuration of software products
- Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members
- Must have excellent time management, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills.
- Must be detail and first-time quality delivery, orientated.
- Must have solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
- Ability and experience in direct project activities and ensuring customer satisfaction while understanding and adhering to the study budget.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of diversified and/or large audiences.
- Must be able to communicate and engage effectively with all levels of the organization and have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Must have experience in a Project Management role OR equivalent.
- Must show initiative and be able to work independently as needed.
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Ability to travel for business trips (overnight business trips could be expected quarterly)
- Experience/understanding of the clinical research environment and GCP principles is preferred.
- PMP or equivalent certificate.
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
· You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
· You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
· You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
Then we’d love to hear from you
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations - GPM
- Job Function TMP-External Project/Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular