Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence-generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
The Tech Lead guides and manages a development team responsible for research, creation, enhancement, and maintenance of products to support Signant Health’s business needs. This position mentors and manages developers/testers in all technical aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Provides technical leadership to drive the successful completion of development projects
- Sets clear productivity and quality objectives for the assigned staff and tracks progress on an individual basis
- Responsible for ensuring all members of the team have completed QMS responsibilities.
- Works with Project Managers, Product Leads, and Product Managers, to gain an understanding of the business requirements for assigned tasks
- Acts as technology and domain subject matter expert in one or more business domains and/or technical areas
- Motivates staff and strengthens teamwork. Identify recruiting needs, ensures all recruitment into the team is done on a timely and effective basis working with team members and the talent team to provide high quality new recruits. Identify training needs and take actions for further development.
- Contributes in the creation of departmental procedure documents and working instructions
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of technical standards
- Acts as facilitator in the technical design and implementation of on-going new system development and enhances projects with sharp focus towards long-term architectural improvements
- Works with the partners/subcontractors and familiarizes oneself with the partner/subcontractor process and tasks. Responsible for approving contractors invoices.
- Monitoring your development team’s individual contributions to meeting Sprint Goals and team commitments, working with individuals to coach and support them in their continual improvement.
- Accountable for team related reporting, metrics collection and future planning according to scrum team processes and practices and also are responsible for the onboarding, training and support of new team members.
You’ll need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related technical major
- 10+ years professionally developing software
- 5+ years managing development teams
- Experience providing technical leadership
Experience with some or all of the following technologies/architecture patterns:
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Domain-Driven Design
- API-Driven Development
- ModernWeb Development (React, Angular, Web Components, Vue, Flutter)
- ModernData Lake solutions (Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
- Relationaland Document database solutions (SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- CI/CD Tooling such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas
- Experience in leading virtual teams and managing across a matrix.
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You're motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active, and want to learn new things continuously.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary, we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan, which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below. We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Technology R&D
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular