Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Finance
This could be the Opportunity of Your Life!
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof. Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry
Want to join the Best Team of your life?
We're on the hunt for a new Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for one of our Finance teams in Iasi working on the Finance area of the business. The role is responsible for leading the financial planning function for certain SG&A departments including monthly management reporting and forecasting, the annual budgeting process and providing accurate and timely analysis to support key business decisions. The Manager of FP&A will be an effective business partner with the SG&A departments, including Product Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Science & Medicine among others, and will continuously improve and develop the finance function.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Own the submission of budget and re-forecast processes, working alongside the wider stakeholders to deliver the company goals
- Work alongside Operations, Commercial and FP&A Directors to build partnerships with key stakeholders to proactively identify and drive actions that maximize growth and profitability
- Develop and improve processes to ensure efficient and insightful financial reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Own monthly KPI reporting (business operations metrics) to support leadership review of monthly results
- Provide financial support to certain corporate functions (e.g. Product Management, HR, etc.)
- Manage and develop the FP&A team to provide high quality support to the leadership team
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active and want to continuously learn new things.
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
- You like to share knowledge as a way to advance organisational learning.
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal