Localisation Specialist - Operations (Iasi)
Localisation Specialist - Operations (Iasi)
This could be the Opportunity of Your Life!
Signant Health is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof. Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. The Localisation Specialist is in charge of executing especially medium and high complexity localisation and translations related tasks, within the Localisation department as assigned, including performing localisation related tasks on multi products/multi platforms solutions (e.g. Trial Max, Patient Engagement, Rater Station)
Want to join the Best Team of your life?
We're on the hunt for a new Localisation Specialist for one of our Global Support Services teams in Iasi working on the Operations area of the business. The position gives you a great view on how a clinical study is being set up.
The team is accountable for successful delivery of localisation activities, to meet key project milestones, whilst adhering to Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Signant Health processes and regulatory compliance. Prior knowledge of handling multi and complex tasks, on a volume of projects is seen as an asset/would be advantageous.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- By adhering to respect the end-to-end defined processes, completes tasks which aid the localisation of eCOA, paper, videos or other Signant localized deliverables;
- Works with our in-house platforms to create draft and final deliverables as per defined processes;
- Performs QC steps and controls as defined within SOPs and Work Instructions;
- Performs implementation and testing of Translations within Signant’s software and devices;
- Assist the Senior Localisation Specialist in managing the localization deliverables for all languages using the Localization planning;
- Work across the board with different stakeholders in the organization;
- Handle daily project correspondence with internal clients and 3rd party vendors;
- As required, helps to support the project teams;
- Contributes to an environment with good morale and has strong work ethic;
- Ensures adherence and compliance to the company’s Quality Management System;
- Contribute to the strategy and support the implementation for process development and improvements;
- Flexibility to assume other duties as requested;
- The role works under minimum supervision with others, such as localisation specialists, senior localisation specialists.
You’ll need to bring:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows;
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to-day business);
- Strong organizational skills, and teamwork skills;
- Experience at prioritizing and supporting multiple administrative projects;
- Attention to detail;
- With at least 2 years work experience;
- Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members;
- Must be able to use own initiative and work independently as needed.
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active and want to continuously learn new things.
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
- You like to share knowledge as a way to advance organisational learning.
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary