Project Specialist - Operations
Project Specialist - Operations
This is a hybrid position. Our office is in Iasi.
This could be the Opportunity of Your Life!
Working at Signant Health puts you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We’re radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a new Project Specialist for our team, who will handle daily project assigned tasks and correspondence with internal stakeholders. This role supports Associate Project Managers (APM) and Project Managers with internal and external project meetings, creating, reviewing, and updating project documentation, status reports and other material as needed.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will:
- Support efforts associated with successful execution of all project tasks as directed by the project APM and/or Project Manager.
- Own discrete, delegated project tasks during the project lifecycle.
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans.
- Escalate project escalations as appropriate in a timely manner and assist in resolution with internal stakeholders.
- Embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Be responsible for compliance with Company Procedures in support of client deliverables.
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values which center around our commitment to People, Clients, and performance.
You’ll need to bring:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent or relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple team members
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be detail orientated.
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical education and/or CRO
- Experience of clinical trials/pharmaceutical industry/life sciences
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active and want to continuously learn new things.
- You have great communication skills in English, both spoken and written, and can articulate technical details succinctly.
- You like to share knowledge to advance organisational learning.
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below.
We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Operations - GPM
- Job Function TMP-External Project/Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular