Are you ready for the Most Impactful Work of Your Life?
Signant Health is a global evidence-generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for a DevOps Architect to join our R&D Team who is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment, which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn and introduce new technologies as the need arises.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Advise clients on leading cloud practices and architectual approaches
- Architect cloud-native, hybrid, or multi-cloud solutions to meet business needs
- Lead the design and development of innovative cloud and DevOps solutions
- Build strong client relationships and foster the growth of other team members.
- Stay current with the latest cloud services, methods, and trends.
- Provide guidance for capacity planning and architecture of new services.
- Provision and configure infrastructure resources using code and templates.
- Architect and design logging, metrics and alerting tool chains
- Work with testing to conduct systems tests for performance and availability.
- Document cloud infrastructure, create runbooks and playbooks.
- Work with customers and other teams to improve customer experience.
- Guide the team to solve build & deployment automation issues.
- Design/Implement release orchestration solutions for all size projects.
- Work with across teams including (application, security & Devops teams) to provide guidance and leadership for new and existing solutions
You’ll need to bring:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in complex enterprise IT environments using software engineering techniques.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or CloudFormation)
- Hands-on experience with automation tooling such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience working with the AWS public cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- Must have strong expertise in the following fundamental AWS Services (VPC, Subnet, Elastic Network interface, Internet Gateway, Route table, NAT Gateway, Network ACL, Direct Connect, VPC Peering, VPN, EC2).
- Experience in configuring connectivity between on –Premise and AWS with appropriate security configurations.
- Trouble shoot and performance tuning of cloud services.
- Understanding of Docker & containerization.
- Experience with scripting and orchestration including Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience using Git and Build Release Management Tools.
- Solid Linux & Windows experience
- Hands-on experience in web architecture around both Windows and Linux stacks
- Understanding of virtual machine environments and hypervisors
- Working knowledge of database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, AWS RDS,
- Ability to mentor other engineers in Lead’s area of expertise.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within a cross functional team.
We will be thrilled if you also have:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
MBA highly desirable
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a constructive can-do attitude.
- You're motivated by working in a fast-growing global company.
- You’re self-driven, active, and want to learn new things continuously.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary, we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan, which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- A competitive retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off
Does this sound like something you’d like to explore? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply below. We review and respond to every application, keep an eye on your inbox for our reply.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Technology R&D
- Job Function AID-IT Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular