Associate Director, Competitive Intelligence & New Product Planning
The Associate Director, Competitive Intelligence and New Product Planning will work closely with leaders across our organization on Competitive Intelligence (CI) and New Product Planning (NPP) initiatives, reporting to the Vice President of New Product Planning. You will play a key role in continuing to build a first-class CI function at Relay Tx as we grow.
- You will help inform the direction of our portfolio, working hand in hand with leaders across Relay Tx. You will help assess potential pipeline opportunities by monitoring the rapidly evolving competitive landscape.
- You will provide an objective viewpoint of potential disruptive forces and pending market and competitive drivers, based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of healthcare dynamics, commercial, clinical, and scientific competitive information.
- You will gather, analyze, and distribute intelligence on products, market conditions, competitors, and customers for business decision-making.
- You will partner with Relay Tx project team(s) to provide commercial direction on pipeline planning and product development strategy and ensure appropriate early commercial planning.
- You will conduct integrated market analysis to identify current and future trends within the Oncology and Genetic Disease space.
- You will partner with Relay Tx strategic finance team to develop robust commercial sales forecasts that will help inform NPV models and long-range-planning.
- You will help evolve Relay Tx into a new type of biotechnology company.
- Bachelor’s degree required (life science or related degree is a plus). MBA or related graduate degree is preferred. (Masters or PhD in life science discipline is a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharma/biotech industry in a commercial or clinical role, buy-side or sell-side analyst role and/or management consulting experience
- Knowledge of the drug development and clinical trial process, including the product development and commercialization process
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem solving
- Ability to interact effectively with/present to (verbally and in writing) all levels of the organization, expertise in PowerPoint and MS excel
About Relay Therapeutics
Relay Therapeutics is a clinical-stage precision medicines company transforming the drug discovery process with the goal of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. Built on unparalleled insights into protein motion and how this dynamic behavior relates to protein function, we aim to effectively drug protein targets that have previously been intractable, with an initial focus on enhancing small molecule therapeutic discovery in targeted oncology. Our Dynamo platform integrates an array of leading-edge experimental and computational approaches to provide a differentiated understanding of protein structure and motion to drug these targets. We have built a world-class team of leading experts from each of these disciplines, and they are driven by a deep collaboration at every step of our drug discovery process.
Our team is equal parts fearless and relentless, with a shared passion for working collaboratively in intellectually stimulating environments. If you’re excited by the challenge of putting protein motion at the heart of drug discovery and passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, join us!