Senior Manager, Clinical Data Management
It’s all good news! At Relay Therapeutics, our portfolio continues to evolve, and projects continue to move rapidly into clinical development creating greater complexity of collaboration, information sharing, and need for coordination. As Sr Manager, Clinical Data Management you will be an integral member of the team and play an instrumental role in delivery, integrity, and quality of Relay Tx’s clinical data analyses across the clinical studies. In Data Management, we emphasize career development, technical growth, and collaboration across multiple functions for successfully supporting Precision Medicine.
- You will function as support to the lead data manager for a clinical study and provide technical and business expertise in support of data management activities
- You will collaborate with study team members on data cleaning activities and provide oversight of CRO data cleaning activities and database lock activities
- You will participate/support eCRF and edit check UAT (user acceptance testing)
- You will review and finalize Data Management Documents
- You will review, maintain and perform completeness QCs of study eTMF for Data Management documentation
- You will participate in RAVE user access QCs
- You will collaborate with a dynamic Relay cross-functional team to ensure timeliness and quality of data deliverables.
- You will participate and/or represent Data Management at project team meetings, as needed
- You will ensure compliance with global regulatory requirements and quality standards
- Must be familiar with industry standard data cleaning tools
- Provide technical and business expertise in support of data management deliverables
- You should ideally have 7+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology and/or CRO industry as a Lead Data Manager (sponsor experience is preferred)
- Data cleaning experience in Oncology studies is preferred
- You have experience in Medidata Rave
- You have advanced experience with data collection and cleaning covering Phase I/II studies and Healthy Volunteer studies
- You have experience in CRO and vendor oversight
- You are a motivated self-starter who is capable of flourishing in a fast-paced small company environment
- You have experience in integration of external vendor systems with EDC (Rave)
- Advanced skills in excel are required
- You are a creative problem-solver with excellent communication and public speaking skills
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a high degree of attention to detail
- You are pragmatic and able to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
About Relay Therapeutics
Relay Therapeutics is a clinical-stage precision medicines company transforming the drug discovery process with the goal of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. Built on unparalleled insights into protein motion and how this dynamic behavior relates to protein function, we aim to effectively drug protein targets that have previously been intractable, with an initial focus on enhancing small molecule therapeutic discovery in targeted oncology. Our Dynamo platform integrates an array of leading-edge experimental and computational approaches to provide a differentiated understanding of protein structure and motion to drug these targets. We have built a world-class team of leading experts from each of these disciplines, and they are driven by a deep collaboration at every step of our drug discovery process.
Our team is equal parts fearless and relentless, with a shared passion for working collaboratively in intellectually stimulating environments. If you’re excited by the challenge of putting protein motion at the heart of drug discovery and passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, join us!