Dir/Sr Dir, HR Ops & Total Rewards
Relay Tx is advancing a broad pipeline of promising precision medicines developed via our Dynamo platform and changing the way drugs are discovered along the way. Through unparalleled insights into protein motion, we are able to develop highly selective drugs against important disease drivers. We are seeking an experienced and versatile People Operations leader who will lead our dynamic People Operations function.
This position provides leadership and strategic direction to the People Operations function. This “hands-on” leader will partner closely with leaders in Finance, Legal, IT, and Operations to oversee companywide programs and initiatives related to People Operations. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make an impact and cares deeply about getting medicines to patients in need.
- Set and oversee the direction of the People Operations function in support of the strategic objectives of Relay Tx and the People team
- Provide strategic input and operational leadership in the design, implementation, administration, and communication of compensation, benefit, and equity plans, systems, programs, and policies
- Mentor and manage the People Operations team
- Build and foster partnerships with key stakeholders including Finance, Legal, Operations, IT, as well as external vendors and partners
- Ensure that we have the key systems and processes in place to provide a seamless employee experience from onboarding to offboarding
- Enable the People team to collect, analyze and provide timely, value added and impactful data to support business activities and decisions
- Support our compensation strategy and oversee our compensation administration in partnership with our Finance team
- Lead our benefits strategy and execution, including benefits design, ESPP and 401k administration, and broker management
- In partnership with Legal and Finance, ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, inclusive of filings, reports, and audits
- You have experience working within the guidelines of a publicly traded company
- You know what a successful People Operations function looks like in a dynamic, scaling organization
- You have a track record of developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders and other leaders
- You have a reputation for being an effective leader who can energize and motivate your teams and develop your employees
- You have a meticulous attention to detail
- You are service oriented and have an employee-first mentality – you know what it means to be white glove
- You are a clear, candid, and concise communicator – whether in person, by phone/ email, or in front of an audience presenting
- Biotech experience a plus
About Relay Therapeutics
Relay Therapeutics is a clinical-stage precision medicines company transforming the drug discovery process with the goal of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. Built on unparalleled insights into protein motion and how this dynamic behavior relates to protein function, we aim to effectively drug protein targets that have previously been intractable, with an initial focus on enhancing small molecule therapeutic discovery in targeted oncology. Our Dynamo platform integrates an array of leading-edge experimental and computational approaches to provide a differentiated understanding of protein structure and motion to drug these targets. We have built a world-class team of leading experts from each of these disciplines, and they are driven by a deep collaboration at every step of our drug discovery process.
Our team is equal parts fearless and relentless, with a shared passion for working collaboratively in intellectually stimulating environments. If you’re excited by the challenge of putting protein motion at the heart of drug discovery and passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, join us!