Research Associate, Compound Management
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to come support our dynamic and multi-disciplinary drug discovery process, working collaboratively with early research, late research, and pre-clinical discovery teams.
- Manage, maintain, and process new samples into the inventory including accurate sample weighing and dissolution
- Coordinate the shipment of orders with our Operations Team
- Fulfillment of dry and solution-based compound sample requests for internal and external partners
- Routine operation of laboratory robotics, interfacing with web-based software applications
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science, Biomedical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience in a laboratory setting is beneficial
- Desire to work in an industry laboratory setting working with cutting-edge automation equipment
- Familiarity with laboratory automation and previous experience working with robotics is highly desirable
- The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, detail oriented individual able to multitask and follow direction
- Demonstrated strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on departmental collaboration
- Must be flexible and responsive to changing priorities
- Demonstrate ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must have a high aptitude for common computer programs (Excel and Word), in addition to being comfortable in learning new software and hardware systems
About Relay Therapeutics
Relay Therapeutics is a clinical-stage precision medicines company transforming the drug discovery process with the goal of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. Built on unparalleled insights into protein motion and how this dynamic behavior relates to protein function, we aim to effectively drug protein targets that have previously been intractable, with an initial focus on enhancing small molecule therapeutic discovery in targeted oncology. Our Dynamo platform integrates an array of leading-edge experimental and computational approaches to provide a differentiated understanding of protein structure and motion to drug these targets. We have built a world-class team of leading experts from each of these disciplines, and they are driven by a deep collaboration at every step of our drug discovery process.
Our team is equal parts fearless and relentless, with a shared passion for working collaboratively in intellectually stimulating environments. If you’re excited by the challenge of putting protein motion at the heart of drug discovery and passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, join us!