Director of Investor Relations
The investor relations department plays a critical role in helping senior management shape its message to the investment community, as well as constantly synthesizing the external view of the Company.
The Director of Investor Relations will assist in creating and executing an active investor relations program. The role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer and other members of the Company for the strategic planning and ongoing development of all investor relations activities with the aim of increasing shareholder value and enhancing Quantum-Si’s image within the investment community.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Work directly with, and serve as an advisor to, the CFO and CEO on issues involving the public distribution of financial information and other material disclosures.
- Help develop investor confidence and belief in the Company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Participate and help develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Demonstrate consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Participate and help manage equity research analysts and other investor relationships.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to all external inquiries from investors, analysts, and media. Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and other issues that could impact the business.
- Responsible for planning and preparation for, and then overseeing and managing, quarterly earnings calls, investor conference calls and other live and virtual meetings.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to assist in preparing all quarterly earnings materials, including: the shareholder letter, earnings supplement, press release, earnings call script, Q&A preparation, and other relevant document,
- Provide logistical support for scientific conferences and other events.
- Prepare press releases, maintain investor slides and other Q&A documents.
- Work with Legal (internal and external counsel) to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Help prepare sections of the Company’s Annual Report and Forms 10-K 10-Q, and 8-K.
- Maintain robust databases, tracking lists and calendars of investors, banking, analysts and other material associated with the investment strategy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 7-10 years of relevant finance experience within accounting, finance, or relevant roles, with 2-5 years’ experience engaging specifically with investors.
- Experience in Life Sciences oriented businesses such as medical technologies, biotech, diagnostics or pharmaceutical experience.
- Solid understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
- Financial modeling expertise and comprehension of valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Possess superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors.
- Familiarity with ERP applications such as Netsuite, Oracle, Power BI.
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- An advanced degree or certification such as MBA, CPA, or similar is preferred.
The estimated base salary range for this role based in the United States of America is: $180,000 - $200,000. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, level of the position, an individual’s skills, knowledge and abilities, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Additionally, all full-time employees are eligible for our discretionary bonus program and equity as part of the compensation package.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.