Commercial Operations Specialist
This is a multi-faceted job role including portions of SalesForce.com admin, Customer Service representative, and Marketing operations. We include critical portions of each job role below.
The Salesforce.com Administrator component will have responsibility for executing and managing regular CRM platform maintenance which is used to provide data driven insights to the sales, marketing, service, and executive teams. The selected individual will also work closely with cross-functional teams to drive processes and procedures that support the strategic direction of the broader Commercial organization.
Customer Service responsibilities include assisting customers through phases of the sales cycle. You will be the point person to liaise between customer orders and production teams. A key person in processing and coordinating customer order fulfillment with special focus on Customer on-boarding and demo activities.
The Marketing Operations responsibilities focus on building out processes and systems to manage the tactical moving parts of marketing vendors, optimizing and supporting internal marketing operations processes as well as supporting execution of internal and customer events. Marketing success is driven by effective execution of the tactics supporting their strategic initiatives; this role is a key contributor to the operational excellence needed.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Perform the following roles of a Salesforce CRM administrator including managing and maintaining databases and lists, managing permissions, and maintaining Commercial profiles.
- Analyze Commercial business processes and create and document innovative solutions.
- Work with business users to understand their processes and suggest process improvements.
- Analyze reporting requirements and write custom reports for end users.
- Set up new customer accounts received directly or through sales teams.
- Receive and enter purchase orders from new and existing customers.
- Coordinate with production department to confirm the purchase orders and schedule fulfillment.
- Answer/facilitate telephone calls and customer support emails.
- Assist with receipt and coordination of support for customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Assist with internal material purchase order placements.
- Provide basic technical & process support to field team as needed.
- Serve as primary support for all Commercial teams to assist with questions on internal systems and workflows.
- Maintenance and revision of end-user and system documentation as needed.
- Manage the logistics of our marketing 3rd Party vendors, such as the Printer vendor.
- Plan & execute internal and external event logistics, such as team meetings and customer events.
- Support the Tradeshow Asset Management.
- Project manage the Marketing Legal Review process.
Baseline skills, experiences, and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Commercial role and/or CRM experience and has familiarity with business-to-business processes and sales cycles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
- com administrator certified or willingness to complete certification within 6 months.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Creative, problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills with a “can-do” attitude to overcome obstacle and move things forward.
- Passionate, energetic individual who is extremely detail oriented.
- A self-starter who recognizes where processes can be improved and takes initiative to drive them forward to completion.
- Proven track record to learn and iterate quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
The estimated base salary range for this role based in the United States of America is: $60,000 - $85,000. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, level of the position, an individual’s skills, knowledge and abilities, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Additionally, all full-time employees are eligible for our discretionary bonus program and equity as part of the compensation package.
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.