Accounts Payable Manager/Supervisor
Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Manager/Supervisor to become an integral part of our team. This role will focus on day-to-day accounts payable processing and play an important role in supporting the broader team with the monthly financial close. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
· Manage full cycle accounts payable process, including vendor onboarding, invoice coding for GL/cost center, and payment processing in compliance with company policies and budgets
· Ensure invoices, expense reports, credit cards and payments are processed in accordance with month-end and quarter-end deadlines
· Approve or set up check runs for vendor payments and employee reimbursements
· Collaborate with procurement and receiving teams to verify the validity of invoices against POs, contracts, and approval matrix
· Maintain vendor relationships, research and rectify queries, discrepancies, and past-due amounts timely and professionally
· Prepare month end close reconciliations, aging, journals and accruals to support financial close and audits
· Mentor and provide staff with guidance, training, and performance evaluations to foster higher levels of productivity and accuracy
· Participate in ad-hoc project-based work as needed for efficiency, scalability, and control
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance and relevant 8+ years of experience
· Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
· Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry a plus
· ERP experience with an understanding of accounts payable automation workflows, NetSuite and Mineral Tree a plus
· Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations for resolution
· Demonstrated ability to create and simplify policies and procedures
· Communicates in clear and concise manner across multiple levels of the organization, both orally and written
· Extremely well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables, and V-lookups
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
● Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
● Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
● Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
● Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
● Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
● Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
● Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
We offer great perks:
● Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
● Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
● Fully covered medical insurance plan along with a generous company sponsored health reimbursement account, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
● Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
● Flexible Paid Time Off - personal responsibility for managing our own time, workload and results plus 14 paid holidays inclusive of MLK Day, Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day and Veterans Day
● Parental Leave - we provide a generous 10 week parental leave and additional 6-8 weeks pregnancy related leave for birthing parents
● Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
● Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
● 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
● Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
● The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
The estimated base salary range for this role based in the United States of America is: $85,000 - $125,000. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, level of the position, an individual’s skills, knowledge and abilities, location where the role is to be performed, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Additionally, all full-time employees are eligible for our discretionary bonus program and equity as part of the compensation package.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.