Mythic Therapeutics is a privately held, clinical-stage product-platform company building a pipeline of best-in-class antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) exhibiting a combination of unprecedented efficacy and therapeutic index. The Company’s FateControl™ engineering technology dramatically enhances ADC uptake in tumor cells with less impact on healthy cells, thereby safely increasing efficacy and opening up new therapeutic opportunities against a broad array of tumor targets.
At Mythic Therapeutics, we approach our work as entrepreneurs and innovators, blazing new trails that lead to better patient outcomes. We do so decisively and thoughtfully, drawing upon the decades of experience within our leadership team and scientific advisers. If you share our passion and sense of urgency for developing effective cancer treatment options, and are looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment, we invite you to explore opportunities to join our team. Together, we are re-envisioning cancer therapy.
As a member of our rapidly growing team, you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and challenging environment. We seek a highly motivated, solution-oriented individual to provide hands-on support for the discovery and development of novel therapeutic molecules. The ideal candidate will have a background in molecular biology, immunology, protein biochemistry or related fields along with excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills. We offer an excellent training program in a collaborative environment where the students will work with a diverse team and be supervised by senior researchers.
Key Responsibilities and Opportunities:
As a key member of the R&D Team at Mythic Therapeutics you will:
- Perform molecular biology experiments such as cloning, western blotting, SDS-PAGE analysis and protein expression in mammalian cells.
- Perform and enable high throughput characterization of antibodies and proteins including HPLC analysis, binding by bio-layer interferometry and ELISA, and other functional assays.
- Support key experiments by maintaining a broad range of cell lines and conducting cell-based bioassays such as antibody internalization using flow cytometry or cytotoxicity.
- Analyze and interpret data, communicate results in oral and written form, maintain accurate and complete laboratory records.
Qualification and Skills:
- Education: BS or MS in biology, cell biology, biochemistry, biological sciences, chemical engineering etc
• Prior relevant laboratory experience in cell culture and protein characterization highly desirable.
• A desire to learn new things, the ability to remain flexible in a dynamic work environment and adjust priorities in a timely manner.
Mythic Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protectedveteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Mythic does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.