Senior Manager, Project Management
ImmPACT Bio USA
ImmPACT Bio is a clinical-stage company, headquartered in the Los Angeles area, developing novel cell therapies for treating cancer and autoimmune disease. The company’s next-generation chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cell technologies are based on Boolean logic-gate approaches and address key biological challenges for engineered T cell therapies including relapse due to antigen loss/escape; on-target, off-tumor toxicities; and the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment.
The position reports to the Head of Program Management and will provide project management support to clinical development and regulatory teams to coordinate and ensure flawless execution of clinical development and regulatory plans in support of the Product Team Plans. Knowledge of clinical drug development and commercialization, strong knowledge of project management tools, ability to deal with ambiguity, and possessing great interpersonal skills are essential. This is a temporary six-month role and will be onsite in our West Hills facility.
We are looking for a collaborative, self-driven, thoughtful, and action-oriented individual with the ability to work effectively within a matrixed work environment. The successful candidate should possess a scientific background and demonstrate an understanding of/or have experience with drug development regulatory requirements to plan, execute, and deliver results.
- Manage detailed, cross-functional integrated project plans (task, milestones, owners, and interdependencies)
- Conduct regular tracking and alert on variances through dashboards, reports, or scenario planning
- Organize and facilitate clinical development and regulatory meetings by setting clear agendas, documenting discussions/ decisions and action item
- Ensure timely and effective communication between sub-teams, Program Team and functions on goals, actions, decisions, and requirements.
- Identify and manage opportunities or risks, and facilitate issue resolution through regular, cross functional assessment/ scenario planning
- Partner closely with Program Lead for strategy development, issue resolution, decision-making, resource, and budget planning
- Contribute to PM departmental process improvements & organizational initiatives
- Balance the strategic needs of the program with tactical day-to-day activities
- Minimum a B.S. degree or higher in life sciences or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience within the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare related field, with minimum 2 years in direct drug development project management
- Experience creating and managing integrated timelines and budgets
- Outstanding communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance priorities across multiple programs to achieve organizational objectives
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple diverse cross-functional teams in a matrixed organizational structure
- Solid understanding of all aspects of drug development (all phases) and commercialization
- Proficient in project management principles and tools such as Smartsheet, as well as collaboration platforms such as MS Teams and SharePoint
- Self-motivated and highly flexible individual who is able to manage multiple tasks, and priorities within a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Direct experience in Cell Therapy is a plus
Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience.
ImmPACT Bio provides a generous Total Rewards package, to include a competitive base salary, bonus, and equity package as well as generous benefits and paid time off programs. ImmPACT Bio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will review all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.