ImmPACT Bio is a clinical-stage company, headquartered in the Los Angeles area, and with a subsidiary in Israel, developing novel cell therapies for treating cancer. The company’s next-generation chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cell technologies are based on Boolean logic-gate approaches and address key biological challenges for engineered T cell therapies including relapse due to antigen loss/escape; on-target, off-tumor toxicities; and the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment.
ImmPACT Bio is looking for an exceptional individual to join our growing team as Technician, Facilities reporting to the Director, Facilities and Engineering.
- Coordinate, oversee, conduct, and/or manage repairs and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors, and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work.
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as painting cleaning, and groundskeeping.
- Conduct preventive maintenance activities on HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Perform routine facility maintenance, fire extinguishers inspections, AED, & pest control.
- Control and oversee general laboratory needs such as waste disposal, building security, setup office space, etc.
- Repairs and/or replaces equipment and equipment components.
- Manage upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards (earthquake, fire, chemical spill preparedness).
- Conduct and document regular facility inspections for conformance with operational and safety requirements and standards.
- Work in conjunction with City, Sub/Contractors, or Architects to complete any necessary building construction/updates (manage moves, adds, and change activities).
- Manage employee facility requests and issues.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repairs performed.
- High school graduate
- 3-5 years of maintenance or related experience
- Excellent organization skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision and follow specific instructions where appropriate
- Capable of handling emergency calls as they arise
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to lift/move up to 40 pounds
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and regulations.
- Knowledge and use of many types of power tools
- Proficient in use of internet/e-mail, Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred
- 5+ years of skilled commercial maintenance experience in one or more of the technical areas of: HVAC, Electrical, Electronics, Construction or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the job as listed above
- Experience working within an FDA regulated environment
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to learn new technologies
- Excellent computer skill (MS Office, Gmail, internet, etc.)
- Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS ie. Blue Mountain RAM)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience.
ImmPACT Bio provides a generous Total Rewards package, to include a competitive base salary, bonus, and equity package as well as generous benefits and paid time off programs. ImmPACT Bio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will review all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Something looks off?