HR Business Partner, Fulfillment
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As an HR Business Partner, you will be the dedicated HR leader for employees and front-line managers in our Arizona facility. You will still have the partnership of our corporate HR department, including L&D, Total Rewards & Recruiting to support you with any strategic projects related to your worksite. You will be a key stakeholder in building something from the ground up and have a tremendous impact as Hims/Hers grows. This role is based in Gilbert, Arizona, and will report to the Senior HRBP.
- Work closely with front-line managers to improve leadership capabilities, performance concerns, recognition, and overall engagement.
- Assist employees and managers through HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders, including headquarters OPs & HR leadership
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations on time.
- Analyzes data and metrics in partnership with leaders and stakeholders to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Work closely with front-line leaders to build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Create synergy & implement HR processes that allow for cohesion between our fulfillment and pharmacy populations
- Be a bridge between employees and management to reduce barriers to communication.
- Take feedback from the employees and advise management on improving HR Practices and resolving employee issues.
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and management
- Bachelor's degree in HR or other business-related field
- 6+ years of HR work experience, preferably in Fulfillment/Pharmacy and non-exempt population
- Must have experience working with a workforce of between 200-400 employees
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management strengths when working with different levels of management Deep understanding of local labor laws or experience working with in-house counsel
- Experience with the following Lattice, Paylocity & HR Acuity is a plus
- Master’s degree is preferred
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.