Sr. Product Manager, Organic Growth
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As Senior Product Manager focused on organic and SEO growth, you will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, and measurement of our product experience and strategy across our organic traffic sources. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve organic channel performance – combining growth strategies and a customer-centric approach to achieve aggressive short and long-term goals and maximize reach and ROI.
- Responsible for owning organic channel and SEO product opportunities and strategies
- Optimize page experiences that drive visitors down new wonderful customer conversion journeys
- Partner closely with the Storefront and SEO teams to continuously prioritize and lead the product backlog for dedicated engineering and design teams
- Deeply understand our users, their problems, their needs, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Drive product development, from ideation through technical development and launch of products that deliver seamless experiences and grow the business
- Integrate company strategy, qualitative research and quantitative analysis into product requirements to deliver innovative, differentiated user experience
- Collaborate effectively across product, engineering, design, operations, analytics to align product priorities to business needs
- Clearly and succinctly communicate complex problem statements and opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally in building and optimizing SEO/organic, e-commerce, or direct-to-consumer businesses traffic and web funnels
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategy, defining requirements and measurement plans, gaining cross-functional alignment, and launching products
- Command of quantitative analysis for understanding the “what” to inform product decisions, as well as hands-on experience planning and executing A/B tests for optimization
- Deep customer empathy and familiarity with usability frameworks to understand the “why” behind the “what” we see (or don’t see) in the data
- Bridge builder able to “lead with influence” with key partner teams, such as engineering, UX design, marketing, analytics, and legal
- A love for building positive and productive relationships across the company
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.