Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for meeting and maintaining productivity and quality standards within the warehouse for order fulfillment. You will be key in building something from the ground up and have a tremendous impact as hims&hers grows. This role is based in Gilbert, Arizona, and will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
We are currently prioritizing hiring for the following shifts:
Wednesday - Saturday Days 6:30a - 5:00p
Sunday - Wednesday Days 6:30a -5:00p
- Unload and load trailers.
- Put away and pull product in order to support production.
- Perform OSHA safety checks to ensure equipment is safe to operate.
- Pick and wrap orders for shipment.
- Adhere to safety standards and identify hazards.
- Perform various requested tasks to help assist and support warehouse leads or supervisors.
- Consistently maintain all productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain a clean work area and warehouse.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of proficient experience on various equipment. (Reach Truck, Seated Forklift)
- A proactive and motivated attitude for an energetic work environment.
- Positive communication skills and the ability to work well with a team and independently.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills for accurate counting when picking and packing of orders.
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stopping, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- GED or high school diploma
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.