Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Apostrophe, a Hims & Hers brand, is looking for an empathetic, motivated and self-starting individual to join our Care Coordination team. You’ll be a good match for the role on our team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our patients. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle.
The Care coordinator is the primary point of contact for Apostrophe patients. The position serves as the liaison between our dermatologists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, product team and other team members or stakeholders - to ultimately ensure a high-quality, human experience for every patient.
Note: Weekend availability required
- Respond to patient inquiries across email, chat and proprietary messaging systems with excellent tone, grammar and spelling for written communications
- Resolve issues in a personalized, accurate and timely manner
- Build long-term relationships with our patients by offering advice related to products and services
- Become an expert in Apostrophe skin products and offerings and maintain up-to-date knowledge in a fast-changing environment
- Complete trainings as-needed
- Maintain highest level of discretion when dealing with sensitive patient information
- Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets
- Report on customer trends and feedback
- Complete occasional overtime when needed by the business to maintain SLAs
- Working with cross-functional teams to escalate, investigate and resolve patient concerns/questions
- 2+ years work experience in a medical practice or telemedicine setting. Dermatology experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing support role
- Ability to balance attention to detail with efficient execution in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high attention to detail and quality
- Experience working in multiple systems and successfully navigating multiple sources of information
- Possesses a customer-first, eager-to-help approach
- Ability to demonstrate strong writing skills, spelling and grammar
- Willing and able to work autonomously in a remote setting and able to stay proactively engaged with the wider team
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends, evenings & holidays
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.