Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is seeking an enthusiastic Sourcing Analyst to join the Supply Chain team and will report to the Director of Strategic Sourcing. The Sourcing Analyst will work cross functionally to support the company’s RX, Non-RX, finished good sourcing & supply chain optimization needs.
- Initiate sourcing activities with our existing supply base, maintaining open communication, and capturing vendor responses timely and accurately.
- Collaborate closely with the Supply Chain team to initiate and facilitate the setup of new ingredients and products, ensuring a smooth integration process.
- Effectively collect, archive, and organize all documentation associated with each ingredient and/or product ensuring compliance and easy accessibility for future reference.
- Help facilitate RFPs/ RFIs as necessary.
- Take a proactive role in advancing Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s), Manufacturing and Supply Agreements (MSA’s) and other legal agreements with vendors, working alongside the Supply Chain team and legal department to ensure all terms are met satisfactorily.
- Participate in and help facilitate weekly sourcing meetings with the Research and Development (R&D) team, recording updates, action items, and key decisions to share with relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on sourcing strategies, priorities, and objectives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sourcing activities, vendor interactions, and agreement statuses in our internal systems.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices in sourcing and vendor management.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Firm knowledge of procurement, sourcing, vendor management, finance, or related roles.
- Strong background in supply chain processes, legal agreements, and procurement best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Docs (or Microsoft equivalents Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Ironclad is beneficial, but not required.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
- Adaptable and open to change in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred but not required.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.