Manager, Affiliate Marketing
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is seeking a Marketing Manager to support our Affiliate program within the Growth Marketing team! The Manager, Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for managing relationships with our affiliate partners, sourcing new partnerships, executing and optimizing campaigns, and completing analyses of performance. This individual will report to our Senior Manager, Affiliate Marketing and work closely with Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing, and Digital Growth teams, and has a passion for building a strong affiliate network with growth objectives.
- Support the Senior Manager with recruitment, channel execution, and optimization of the affiliate marketing program across multiple publisher categories like content, search, and comparison sites.
- Build and maintain publisher relationships, including regular check-ins on performance.
- Explore new partnership opportunities and make recommendations to the Senior Marketing Manager which have the potential to scale the affiliate program.
- Own placement and creative management, including partner asset requests and reviews.
- Bring new ideas to improve performance across Affiliates and all Growth marketing channels.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in affiliate marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a program with CPL-based partners
- Hands-on experience managing performance marketing campaigns with acquisition KPIs
- Enthusiasm for analytical and data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Ability to organize and manage details around multiple campaigns at once
- Asks questions, eager to learn and grow within the affiliate space
- Passion for challenges and staying up to date on the newest affiliate trends and strategies
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.