Senior Executive Assistant to CEO
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
We are hiring an experienced C-level Senior Executive Assistant to join our innovative, fast-paced, and people-focused organization. In this service-oriented role, your focus will be on enhancing the CEO’s daily operations to make their day as successful, efficient, seamless and fluid as possible – being multiple steps ahead at all times in anticipating needs or issues. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication and problem solving abilities, demonstrating flexibility and thoroughness. Proficiency in handling multiple tasks will be crucial in ensuring a smooth workflow within our collaborative team environment.
- Represent the CEO at all times with poised and highly professional written and verbal communication, both internally and externally, with the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and discretion
- Effectively manage the CEO's professional and personal calendars, ensuring that scheduling priorities reflect strategic and business priorities, and demonstrating flexibility as meetings and priorities shift
- Prepare the CEO for meetings with clear directions, proactively working with the appropriate team members to ensure proper meeting materials are prepared and sent in advance, including preparation for quarterly Board of Directors meetings
- Provide support for a broad variety of professional and personal administrative tasks including, but not limited to, travel arrangements, event planning and coordination, expense reports, preparing itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents and presentations for meetings
- Partner with other Executive Assistants to provide additional support, guidance, or backup when needed
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures, with similar in-depth knowledge and maintenance of key internal, external and family relationships.
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, often with tight deadline pressures
- 15+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, with experience supporting a CEO / Founder of a public company and/or a fast-paced private company
- Exceptional problem solving skills, and the ability to maintain composure and switch tasks efficiently in a rapidly changing environment, see the “big picture” and be proactive to prevent problems/conflict
- Ability and flexibility to often work outside of regular working hours, to promptly address unforeseen situations and critical matters as they arise, ensuring seamless support to the organization's operations
- Initiative in researching, implementing, and improving systems, and processes and quickly learning organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- Experience with executive-level calendar management, including working across multiple time zones
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring that all communications, deliverables, and projects are accurate, professional, and audience-appropriate
- Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and group situations - both written and verbal
- Approachability and the ability to collaborate with all team members/peers
- Located in the San Francisco area
- Ability to travel on occasion up to 15%
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.