Sr. Program Manager, Transportation
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will own critical programs that support all inbound and outbound shipments, and be responsible for driving and owning the operational and financial performance. You’ll be responsible for supporting FC dock operations, accurate handoff to our carriers, and ultimately the on-time arrival of packages to our customers. The Sr. Program Manager will streamline logistics in the operation through the implementation of standard work, and proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives. At times, this role may serve as a proxy for the Director of Transportation.
- Day to day management to ensure that all shipments are being managed in the safest, most efficient way with the highest quality service to the customer
- Communicating with carriers and internal customers to ensure a seamless transition from fulfillment to carrier handoff, and work to resolve any persistent performance issues
- Preparing and giving detailed data driven business reviews to senior management, focused on improving transit times and associated impacts from carrier interruptions
- Leads multiple projects driving continuous improvement by identifying ways to streamline processes and reduce non-value added work
- Fosters communication channels and collaboration with the different execution teams
- Assist in the onboarding process of new partners, such as carriers, and other service and technology providers
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- 7+ years of experience in program management, logistics, operations, supply chain, transportation, or equivalent education/experience
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience leading & owning cross-functional programs and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience with data mining and data analysis
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/G-Sheets
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience interacting with and leading projects across cross-functional team
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.