Sr. Program Manager, Inventory Control / Quality Assurance (ICQA)
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As an ICQA Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy roadmap for ICQA, aligning with company goals and objectives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, drive process improvements, and utilize data-driven insights to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
You will be a key driver in optimizing our supply chain by spearheading inventory management and quality assurance strategies. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, implement process enhancements, and leverage data-driven insights to uphold accuracy, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute the strategic roadmap for ICQA, aligning with company goals and priorities. Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance inventory accuracy and product quality.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with stakeholders across Supply Chain, Operations, Quality Assurance, and IT to ensure seamless coordination of ICQA processes. Build strong relationships to facilitate effective communication and problem-solving.
- Process Optimization: Identify areas for process improvement within the ICQA function. Implement best practices and innovative solutions to streamline processes, reduce errors, and enhance overall efficiency.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data analytics and reporting tools to analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to inventory accuracy, product quality, and operational efficiency. Make informed decisions and proactively address any discrepancies or anomalies.
- Inventory Management: Manage inventory reconciliation, cycle counting, and audit procedures to maintain accurate inventory levels. Identify and address discrepancies and implement preventive measures.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and coach a team of ICQA professionals. Foster a collaborative and high-performance work environment, promoting employee growth and development.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks related to inventory discrepancies, product quality, or process inefficiencies. Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies to minimize disruptions to operations.
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional projects aimed at improving ICQA processes, systems, and tools. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and meet desired outcomes.
- Executive Reporting: Prepare and present strategic insights, performance metrics, and initiatives to executive leadership. Communicate progress, challenges, and strategic recommendations to drive informed decision-making.
- Change Management: Lead large-scale projects and initiatives to transform and elevate the ICQA function. Manage change effectively by communicating the vision, fostering buy-in, and ensuring successful implementation.
- BA/BS Degree plus 10+ years relevant background in the e-commerce logistics industry
- Distribution/Fulfillment experience in Pharmacy / RX inventory management
- Previous Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Management experience
- Demonstrated success in driving process improvements, operational excellence, and quality enhancement.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and advanced technology solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across all organizational levels.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Google Application and Excel spreadsheet experience
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) is a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.