Director of Product Management, Mobile
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role
As Director of Product Management, Mobile, you’ll drive the Hims & Hers iOS & Android apps vision, strategy, and the execution of a portfolio of data-driven initiatives that drive step-wise growth of our business. And along with your team of PMs, collaborate closely with leadership and cross-functional partners to deliver uniquely Hims & Hers, truly differentiated and elevated customer-centric experiences serving over 1+ million subscribers today.
- Obsessed with our apps – deliver complex user lifecycle experiences from early consideration through retention and reactivation, leverage capabilities like a full range of content (e.g. video, blogs, medication content, etc.), streamline provider and CX chat, and more. Optimize mobile toolsets like in-app notifications, interactions with third-party hardware like watches/fitness trackers / smart scales, and more to drive tangible growth.
- Establish data-backed shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a team of product managers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success.
- Integrate company strategy, research, and market analysis into product requirements to deliver a user experience
- Approve high-level requirements, acceptance criteria, and KPIs that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives
- Make data-informed decisions based on a sound understanding of organizational priorities, customer feedback, analytics, benchmarks, industry reporting, and emerging trends
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-growing company with a constantly evolving environment
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, with a significant portion delivering mobile app and direct-to-consumer experiences
- 10+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- 6+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience in a consumer-focused technology company and collaboration with growth, engineering, and brand teams
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building, and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations-intensive environment.
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting, and acting on productive feedback
- A love for building positive and productive relationships across the company
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always looking for improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package, including equity
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and at the Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
- 401k Match
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!