Operations Lead, Daytime
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As a Warehouse Lead, you will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor in maintaining operational standards and efficiencies in various departments of the warehouse. You will be a key stakeholder in building something from the ground up and have a tremendous impact as Hims/Hers grows. This role is based in Columbus, Ohio and will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Supervise and assist a team of associates in their daily responsibilities, helping to ensure productivity goals are met or exceeded.
- Assist and support the Supervisor to help organize, motivate and train warehouse associates.
- Provide feedback to associates regarding job performance to help drive continuous improvement among everyone.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates, particularly with Supervisor and Warehouse Manager.
- Perform tasks associated with the department to set the pace for daily productivity.
- Delegate and assign daily tasks to the team.
- Be a resource to associates by supporting open communication.
- Ask for and give clear feedback.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- GED or high school diploma.
- Proactive and motivational customer focused attitude to help set the tone for an energetic work environment.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Problem solver with an attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of computers and applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs and Gmail.
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stopping, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!