Account Director, Commercial Accounts
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
How you will help
As an Account Director, Commercial Accounts, you will be focused on selling and expanding HealthVerity’s product offerings to our pharmaceutical clients. You’ll join our growing Sales team and be responsible for prospecting contacts, generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with key customers. You will successfully expand our presence in strategic accounts by constantly looking for ways for HealthVerity to support our clients’ needs. You will have a deep understanding of the healthcare data and analytics space, particularly around selling technology and data to key brand and analytics stakeholders and end users within pharmaceutical companies.
What you will do
• Achieving and/or exceeding targets in terms of percent to quota for net new sales and renewals
• Opportunity management, which includes SFDC, as well as, pre-sales, pricing, LOE, and other processes needed to support all aspects of moving opportunities forward in the sales cycle
• Lead without authority across multiple functions including Solutions Engineers, Real World Data, etc. in order to drive solutions for clients
• Expand existing relationships with key stakeholders across all brand and analytics business units
• Consistent outreach to stakeholders for key revenue generating brands
• Driving meetings and uncovering new opportunities at key accounts
• Understanding of the complexity and dynamics at client accounts in order to develop strategies that align synergies to drive larger opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience in quota carrying role selling complex solutions leveraging healthcare data, analytics, and/or SaaS technology to life science companies
• Familiar with the pharmaceutical DaaS and SaaS environment and a working understanding of how and why different types of healthcare data are created to support pharmaceutical clients
• Demonstrated achievement of goals as a result of finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships with Life Science companies
• Ability to translate software, technology, and data into a resonating value proposition
• Willingness to travel up to 20%
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $95,000 to 180,000 plus an incentive compensation plan.
While HealthVerity does support remote work with quarterly travel to our Philadelphia headquarters, our strong preference is to hire team members in the areas below as well as approved states in the Eastern Time Zone. Expansion beyond these markets will occur only when necessary.
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, New York
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Baltimore, Maryland
• Washington D.C
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
• Atlanta, Georgia
Approved States in the Eastern Time Zone include: CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, and VA.
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia. We offer both hybrid roles and those with quarterly travel.
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.