Director, Tech Solutions Sales
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
How you will help
You will be responsible for selling HealthVerity integrated SaaS solutions to Life Sciences companies targeting the R&D, IT and RWE verticals. You will work with our existing account teams to identify, develop and close sales opportunities for our enterprise SaaS solutions
What you will do
• Utilize a value-based selling approach to sell HealthVerity’s SaaS solutions across the enterprise with a vision of being a trusted partner to your customers
• Know and understand the customer’s strategic issues and how HealthVerity supports it with software and data.
• Engage senior level leadership within the R&D and IT functions in Life Sciences to demonstrate HealthVerity capabilities
• Work with our solution engineers to conceptualize and build solutions to solve our customer strategic issues in identity resolution, consent management, data ingestion & normalization and privacy
• Meet and exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
• Manage multiple large complex sales cycles, leverage internal and external resources
• Become a trusted advisor amongst both your colleagues and life science customers
• You are a motivated salesperson with a proven track record of building relationships and generating revenue within the Life Sciences industry.
• You are well versed in the issues affecting Life Sciences to be able to engage senior level decision makers.
• You understand the evolving needs of R&D and RWE organizations.
• You are also able to convey complex concepts, simply and to both a business and IT stakeholder
• You have a consultative mindset that allows you to develop solutions to benefit your clients.
• You collaborate well with internal stakeholders that allows you to effectively deliver successful outcomes for the client.
Required Skills and Experience
• 7+ years of sales experience to include selling into a variety of clients including “C” level stakeholders.
• 3+ years of experience selling complex enterprise software solutions in the Life Sciences industry including experience selling to R&D or RWE stakeholders
• Subject Matter Expertise in relation to: Clinical Trials, Life Sciences R&D, Real World Data & Evidence Generation, Bioinformatics.
• Strategic account planning and execution skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentations skills.
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $81,000 to $190,000 plus an incentive compensation plan
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
See more open positions at Healthverity
Something looks off?