Key Accounts Associate Director (Employer - Southeast US) #3342
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is seeking an Employer Key Account Associate Director I to present the Galleri MCED technology and employer program to HR/Benefits decision-makers within employers. https://www.galleri.com/
You will possess the capabilities to fully represent GRAIL’s product portfolio and technology platform directly with employers and in collaboration with GRAIL channel partners.
The Employer Key Account Associate Director I will have the responsibility of sourcing, developing, and closing new opportunities within an assigned territory (Maryland and Virginia). We are looking for an ambitious, results-driven individual with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record selling to employers.
This is a field based role located within the Southeast US geography. Ideal home location is Maryland or Virginia or a nearby/surrounding state.
- Build and execute a sales strategy with an emphasis on moving forward corporate objectives, revenue, and growth with employers
- Be comfortable in a “hunter” role with strong lead generation, cold-call/email, and closing skills
- Lead all collaboration efforts across accounts, including prospecting new opportunities and driving them through the pipeline to closure.
- Prepare integrated account plans with a cross-functional channel partnership team to help identify target prospects and develop strategies to engage them
- Work to ensure the Account’s needs are appropriately met to ensure GRAIL delivers a patient-focused customer experience
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and provide input on standard methodologies and challenges in the marketplace
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Be a thought partner across internal teams to elevate go-to-market efforts, including positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring the voice of the customer in development of Grail product and technology value propositions.
- Develop and own Employer Partnerships through strong collaboration and strategic coordination with other GRAIL roles that also support the Accounts
- Manage Account’s evolution and any potential impact to GRAIL’s strategy and monitor and ensure alignment across GRAIL on each Account’s business position.
- Understand current state and emerging trends in the employer space affecting payer initiatives, provider partnerships and employee offering
- Engage, participate and represent GRAIL at virtual and in-person industry events.
- Ensure access to GRAIL products is achieved and in a compliant manner
Your Background Should Include
- BS/BA degree preferably with business, marketing, or healthcare major and 12 or more years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years in a B2B enterprise sales role with demonstrated success leading substantive revenue generating accounts
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships including the ability to effectively represent GRAIL and its products to senior levels of management and key thought leaders
- Innovative thinking and exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem- solving skills
- Strong understanding of compliance-related concepts including the laws, regulations and policies that govern marketing and sales activities and the importance of compliance in all job-related function
- Ability to understand, distill and communicate complex scientific and public health related concepts
- Experience in partnership models with employers
- Proven track record of success working with HR/Benefits leaders at mid to large employers, preferably in a role introducing new healthcare/medical technology
- Track record of over-achieving on quotas with objective based goals
- Ability to travel as required, up to 50%
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $127,000 to $175,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.