Employer Sales Director (Southeast) #2627
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, January 7, 2023
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is seeking an Employer Sales Director to present the Galleri MCED technology https://www.galleri.com/ and employer program to HR/Benefits decision-makers within enterprise employers.
This individual will possess the capabilities to fully represent GRAIL’s product portfolio and technology platform directly with large and jumbo employers and in collaboration with GRAIL channel partners.
The Director will have the responsibility of sourcing, developing, and closing new opportunities within an assigned territory. We are looking for an ambitious, results-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a consistent track record selling to employers.
This role will cover the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, OK
Candidate must reside in territory
- Build and implement a sales strategy with an emphasis on moving forward corporate objectives, revenue, and growth with large and jumbo employers
- Be comfortable in a “hunter” role with strong lead generation, cold-call/email, and closing skills
- Lead all collaboration efforts across accounts, including prospecting new opportunities and driving them through the pipeline to closure.
- Prepare integrated account plans with a cross-functional channel partnership team to help identify target prospects and develop strategies to engage them
- Work to ensure the Account’s needs are appropriately met to ensure GRAIL delivers a patient-focused customer experience
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and provide input on standard methodologies and challenges in the marketplace
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Be a thought partner across internal teams to elevate go-to-market efforts, including positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring the voice of the customer in development of Grail product and technology value propositions.
- Develop and own Employer Partnerships through strong collaboration and strategic coordination with other GRAIL roles that also support the Accounts
- Lead Account’s evolution and any potential impact to GRAIL’s strategy and monitor and ensure alignment across GRAIL on each Account’s business position.
- Understand current state and emerging trends in the employer space affecting payer initiatives, provider partnerships and employee offering
- Engage, participate and represent GRAIL at virtual and in-person industry events
- Ensure access to GRAIL products is achieved and in a compliant manner
Your Background Should Include
- BS/BA degree preferably with business, marketing, or healthcare major
- 10+ years in a B2B enterprise sales role with demonstrated success leading substantive revenue generating accounts
- Experience selling to employer channel
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships including the ability to effectively represent GRAIL and its products to senior levels of management and key leaders with vision
- Innovative thinking and exceptional intuition for business, analytical and problem- solving skills
- Strong understanding of compliance-related concepts including the laws, regulations and policies that govern marketing and sales activities and the importance of compliance in all job-related function
- Ability to understand, distill and communicate complex scientific and public health related concepts
- Experience in partnership models with employers
- Proven track record of success working with HR/Benefits leaders at large employers, preferably in a role introducing new healthcare/medical technology
- Track record of over-achieving on quotas with objective based goals
- Ability to travel, as required
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $128,000 - $222,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
See more open positions at Grail
Something looks off?