Associate Director, Medical Affairs
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Genomics plc is a pioneering health technology company focused on enhancing every step of the patient pathway, particularly for those common diseases that affect most people and take up most of our precious healthcare resources. Our tools and systems, powered by genomics, improve every step of the patient pathway, from disease prevention to screening, diagnosis, treatment, and even the development of new medicines. Our vision is that, in time, everyone will benefit from our genomic technology, helping individuals and entire populations to live longer, healthier lives. Our culture is honest and transparent. We have big plans and are looking for people to join us and make a real impact. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse, energetic, and smart bunch of people throughout the company.
What you’ll be doing
This role is responsible for developing and executing a medical affairs strategy in the US for Genomics plc risk tools for major customer groups. This involves developing high quality scientific and medical materials for potential healthcare partners and providing medical and clinical support to our commercial scale up. You will also develop relationships with major healthcare providers to execute Genomics evidence synthesis strategy.
- Clinical representation at externally facing meetings.
- Build a network of US based KOLs to support engagement from payers & providers.
- Develop close relationships with potential partners and establish protocols for implementation studies in the US Work with the Value & Access team to support building a US centric value story & use-cases.
- Develop a US focussed signatory role for medical information provided to potential partners and support regulatory interactions.
- An MD qualification
- Knowledge of the US healthcare payor/provider systems
- US clinical research experience and a background in interacting with regulatory authorities is a plus
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, scientific and clinical research methods and clinical study design
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Bank your Bank Holiday Scheme - trade your US public holidays to use on date of cultural significance to you
- Virtual workshops and Spotlight talks
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental plan
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Would you like to learn more? Great, we’d love to chat. Please reach out for more information and to see if this opportunity is right for you!
Genomics plc is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Genomics
Something looks off?